Delivery in day(s): 5
Research Project Report on Brazilian Carnival
Diploma in Business
Unit Number and Title
Research Project Report on Brazilian Carnival
Throughout the time with the increasing ramification of changes in the academic research work it is found that there are various changes are taken into consideration for preparing research project. In this present era of this business world each and every businessmen or entrepreneur needs to develop an effective business chain mechanism. This research project is accompanied with the adamantine study over how an organization should be making its efforts while the marketing strategy is flooded with high level for demand and clients choice of actions. In addition to this various research project has been used to evaluate to make a good understanding over the matter of creating a good research project report on Brazilian Carnival.
1.1. Formulate and record possible research project outline specifications?
Title- Brazilian Carnival Festival
Introduction- Brazilian Carnival is the festival which is celebrated in Brazil with immense pleasure and fun by the local and overseas visitors. Throughout the time of Brazilian Carnival days each and every single people is dressed up entirely differently and stoop up in the middle of roads and streets until nights. This festival is mostly celebrated before forty days before Eastern.
Aim- The main aim of this research project is to identify all the possible benefits and how importantBrazilian Carnival is among the people of Brazil.
Objective-There are following objective of this research project which are given as below
- Identify the core factor of Brazilian Carnival
- Evaluate all the significant benefit soft Brazilian Carnival in Brazil throughout the days of Carnival.
- Description of all the relevant factor of Rio de Janeirin determined approach
- Partition played by Rio in Brazilian Carnival.
- Important factors of Portuguese’s in discovering of this new festival.
- People behave and their enthusiasm with the Brazilian Carnival festival in Brazil throughout the days of Carnival.
1.2 Identify the factors that contribute to the process of research project selection?
Brazil is South American country which is accompanied with attractive places and festivals. Brazilian Carnival is the most outstanding festival which has been celebrated throughout the time by the people of Brazil form the long time. At the beginning of the 20th century, Rio de Janeiro was becoming increasingly urbanised and a new emerging thought among the citizen of Brazil. In this Brazilian Carnival young people dressed up in costumes of Columbines, harlequins, Pieroots and other parade in the novel means of transportation, showing one another with the confetti and serpentine in the given atmosphere. In the end of sixties decades of CARNAVAL DE RUA in Rio de Janeiro resulted into quite grandiose in determined approach. Many capital of Brazil transformed into monumental events descriptively that is given in Salvador, Recife and Olinda.
In the Rio throughout the days of Carnival all the families and friends dressed up like several different costumes and other forms and stoop up in the streets in order to make fun and act differently until the nights (Bolzan, et. Al., 2013).
The dances and other forms of entertainment in the Brazilian Carnival are based upon the African format which is accompanied with different working condition of local people.
The parade of Escolas De samba is the most attractive and highlights fact of the Brazilian Carnival festival throughout the days of Carnival.
1.3 Undertake a critical review of key references about Brazilian Carnival Festival?
Brazilian Carnival festival is the mostly attracted festival which is celebrated in Brazil and provides utmost amount of immense pleasure. In this festival Brazil citizen makes riot until and unless proposed carnival is accepted by the government in determined approach. In addition to this that was done because Brazilian Carnival has its origin in a Portuguese festivity that is also known with it’s another name entrudo. This festival helps in generating spirituality among all the citizens in determined approach and provides immense heart pleasure for the time being in force of general public. Brazilian Carnival festival has following positive effects for the Re de Janeiro
It helps in gathering of people from all the places and generate positive environment.
- Parade Floats, Flam boy costumes and African samba dance performed by different participants are the true symbol of paying tribute to the Martyr in Re de Janeiro.
- Brazilian Carnival festival is the key highlights for the Re de Janeiro and provides utmost benefits for the travel and tourism attraction in determined approach.
- This festival is considered to be the world largest festival and provides high amount of return to the government of the Brazil.
- Permambuco has been recognized as a hot spot for the street carnival celebration in the capital relief as well small cities of Brazil.
- The freedom to the party is the unique experience for all and in special for those that are not Brazilian
1.5 Provide an appropriate plan and procedures for the agreed research specification?
Action plan- This reveals the actual action details and plan of the research user to complete his research. This action plan is accompanied with the details and agenda for the complete the research procedure.
Collection of data
Preparation of methodology
Evaluating the collected data
Use of Resources to evaluate brazil Carnivals
1.4 Produce a research project specification?
Research project specification- This research project is roaming around the Brazilian Carnival festival and divulges all the required factors which is showcasing all the factors and figures of this research. In addition to research specification is concerned with highlight and main parts of this research.
- Research title - Brazilian Carnival Festival
- Background and importance- This research depicts all the required factor of Brazilian Carnival festival and establishes a clear nexus between immense pleasure of local people of Brazil and the festival celebration in Brazil. Re de Janeiro is the separate huge seaside city in Brazil which has been attracting so many tours and travel throughout the time forty days before Eastern.
- Research aim- The main aim of this research program is to evaluate all the required factors of Re de Janeiro famous festival Brazilian Carnival.
- Research objective- It identifies the immense pleasure of local people of Brazil and depicts how this festival provides a wide variety of growth to Brazil economy.
- Research question- These are the questions which provides the importance of the local people ofRe de Janeiro and how they plans to make Brazilian Carnival festival a memorable one in the mind of local and over sea visitors (Burattini, et. Al., 2016).
- How local people of Brazil make preparation with the Brazilian Carnival festival?
- What are the possible supports made by government in order to get the best results out of Brazilian Carnival festival?
- What are the acts played during the Brazilian Carnival festival in Re de Janeiro?
Brazilian Carnival is the world’s largest festival which is held in Re de Janeiro. It is the huge seaside city in the Brazil and famous for its Copacabana and Ipanema beaches. This city is also known for its different festival and parades which is organized throughout the time in Brazilian Carnival festival. This festival is held between the noon of Friday and Wednesday before forty days of Eastern.
It provides the attraction of tourist from all over the world, people choice of action and how Brazilian Carnival is celebrated in Brazil. In addition to this in this research project various important topics and other benefits are depicted which results into a clear understanding over how Brazilian Carnival is making a good amount of attraction toward the local and overseas visitors throughout the time (Carnival in Brazil", 2013).
- Brazilian Carnival- Citizen of Brazil in this festival make so many preparation with the immense pleasure and heart-warming ways. In this they make riot until the carnival is accepted with all the terms and condition of government in context with the culture of the local people. It is observed that Brazil carnival had its origin in Portuguese festivity in determined manner and they are also called Entrudo.
- Rio de Janeiro- Brazilian carnival finds their different way in Re de Janeiro in 1845 at the time when the city was imported to practice the balls and Masquerade parties from Paris. In the simple description they copied the European festival and acquired elements form the Native American and African culture.
- Pernambuco- It is recognised as a hot spot for the street carnival celebration in the capital of the Brazil and for small cities. It is observed that local people and Brazil citizens prepared themselves in different clothes and dressed up like a different creature in determined approach. They stood up in the street with a view to show immense pleasure or enthusiasm flooded with positive heart till the mid night. Various shows and samba dance are the key element of this hot spot.
- Attracting factors- Brazilian Carnival festival is accompanied with the event of samba dance, midnight doll and African music which revealed as a high amount of attracting factors for the Brazil citizen and other visitors in the world.
- Research methodology- This is comprised with all the sample survey which is used to collect the required data from the local citizen of Brazil. Stratified sample survey depicts that local resident of Re de Janeiro make high amount of expenditure and gets them prepared with the immense pleasure to increase the joy and attraction of Brazilian Carnival.
- Research design- This research has full overview over the complete the study of Brazilian Carnival festival. Various questionnaire and research questions have been prepared by users to understand the critical viewpoints of research design regarding the preparation of Brazilian Carnival and how government local people of Brazil makes it memorable.
- Limitation- This research has been prepared over the topic of Brazilian Carnival in Re de Janeiro. This festival is highlight of Brazil and also known as world largest festival. In addition to this all the data collected regarding with the people choice of action and how they make preparation for the Brazilian Carnival based upon the stratified sample survey (Moya, 2013).
- Ethical consideration- Brazilian Carnival is world largest festival and all the data collected is based upon the people choice of action how they respond and how they react during the Carnival days. In addition to this all the data collected on the research topic Brazilian Carnival is made with all legality and ethically as well.
- With the help of this transmission Brazilian Carnival gradually gained momentum in all over the world and becomes the world largest festival in the meantime. Brazilian Carnival is related with musical event in which each and every participants dance, play music and create a high amount of sprit.
2.1 Match resources efficiently to the research question or hypothesis?
Match resources and with the given subject matter of this research project assist in identifying the key aspects of Brazilian Carnival festivals. It is Brazil most popular holiday which takes place 6 week before Easter.
- Brazilian Carnival provides high level of foreign currency throughout the carnival days to Brazil government.
- It helps local people to spend their time with their family and friends with immense pleasure and fun.
Hypotheses and assumption
It is coupled with several questions and provides utmost information of carnival festival and Brazil reciprocates behaviour.
Question-1 what is the role of Rio in Brazilian Carnival festival?
Internationally Rio is considered to be national Brazilian Carnival symbol and each and every time Brazilian Carnival festival is held in determined approach in Rio de Janeiro.
Question-2 what are the famous act done during the Brazilian Carnival festivals?
There are following famous acts which are the most highlighted throughout the time.
- Samba dance by the Local people of Brazil.
- African music and American native culture.
- Different costume and different set of acting behaviour of the local people of the resident of the Re de Janeiro.
- Program or several events organized by government or organizations at large.
- Shows and events by the people wearing different costumes till the midnights are the most effective outcome of these events.
Question-3 what are the most effective outcome of Brazilian Carnival for Brazil?
Brazil depicts the several uses of this event such as collection of foreign exchanges money, immense pleasure for local and overseas visitors. It also helps creation of international brand image on the global level.
Outcome of hypothesis
This Hypothesis provides the best effective use of resources to generate an effective use of information onBrazilian Carnival festivals. It depicts that all the people of Brazil use this festivals to draw a high amount of joy and happiness for the immense pleasure and showcasing the means and imperativeness of this festivals in their life (Aguiar, et. Al., 2015).
2.2 Undertake the proposed research investigation in accordance with the agreed specification and procedures?
This research project on Brazilian Carnival festivals provides the best effective use of information which is collected throughout the time. It provides that local people of Brazil takes these carnival days as a freedom to the party in the streets especially for those who are indulge in their professional life at large. In addition to this this experience provides them the best pleasure for evaluating all the positive and negative points of their life and how they draw an immense pleasure in the Brazilian Carnival festivals events activities e.g. samba dance, wearing costumes, designing their home, roaming in the streets without any purpose till the mid night and further more (Goldstein, 2011).
2.3. Record and collate required data?
There is following two types of data are collected such as primary and secondary data for the better understanding of Brazilian Carnival. Primary data is collected from the sources such as direct interview with the Brazil people, meeting, seminars and direct confrontation with questionnaire. On the other hand secondary data is collected with the help of newspaper, official gazette and other documents.
3.1 Use appropriate ‘research evaluation techniques’. Which types of evaluation (formative or summative) is more appropriate for your research? Why?
- There are various research evaluation techniques which are used for the collection of data of Brazilian Carnival.
- Systematic peer review-with the help of this research project sample we could easily identify the core factors of Brazilian Carnival festivals.
- Biometric analysis- This analysis makes an effective use of resources for the making complete analysis over Brazilian Carnival
- Case study analysis- This is used to evaluate the events or case reading for generating a clear idea about the Brazil working condition.
In addition to this the best evaluated technique which is used in this research evaluation program is case study analysis which provides clear idea about the case study of the given factors and helps user to evaluate all the required factors in determined approach.
3.2 Interpret and analyse the results in terms of the original research specification by using ‘Frequency’ and/or ‘Percentage’ calculations.
Table -1 Impact of new changes made in Brazil government Policies and framework provides negative effect.
Table-2 Brazilian Carnival festival has positive relation with the increasing domestic product of the Brazil
Table-3 People feels very energetic and enthusiastic throughout the carnival days in Re de Janeiro
Table-4 Government intervention and people support is required intent for the success of the this festival
This collected information depicts that Brazilian Carnival is the most demanding festival which is famous in entire world. In addition to this 60 % Brazil citizen showcases that there is requirement of government intervention for managing all the activities of this Brazil festivals. Moreover Re de Janeiro has been gaining momentum throughout the time with the increasing awareness of this program (Johnson, et. Al., 2010).
3.3 Make recommendations and justify areas for further consideration customer satisfaction in easy Jet or Ryan air.
- This information has been collected with the help data collected form the local resident of Re de Janeiro.
- Stratified sample survey has been used to take into account the different behaviour and reciprocate behaviour of the participants in the festivals.
- This festival is the largest income source for the Brazil government.
- Brazilian Carnival is accompanied with high number of people wearing high different costume, and play music and samba dance.
- Samba dance and African music in the Brazilian Carnival festival is appreciated in determined approach.
- 80 % local people of resident reveal that Brazilian Carnival is coupled with different sort of action plans and events which encourage global people to visit this festival.
- Government intervention is necessary for the betterment of this festival program.
With the collected information it is observed that several overseas visitors are facing various problems in attending this event. Therefore Brazil government should make effective migration polices and effective rules and regulation to promote this Brazilian Carnival festival. In addition to this more money should be expended in the promotional plan so that more and more overseas visitors could be attracted simultaneously other local people immense pleasure would be increased in determined approach.
Brazilian Carnival is the most famous festival celebrated in Brazil with high enthusiasm and sprit. With the increasing population in Brazil Brazilian Carnival has been gaining momentum throughout the time and many overseas and other local visitors come across to celebrate this festival for several purpose e.g. joy, amusement, worship and further more.in the end with the adamantine study it would be said that government should make enthusiastic plan for the betterment of the Brazil Brazilian Carnival festivals in determined approach.
"Carnival in Brazil", 2013, Anthropology News, vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 13-13.
Afolabi, N. 2013, "The Myth of the Participatory Paradigm: Carnival and Contradictions in Brazil", Studies in Latin American Popular Culture, vol. 20, pp. 231.
Aguiar, M., Rocha, F., Pessanha, J.E.M., Mateus, L. &Stollenwerk, N. 2015, "Carnival or football, is there a real risk for acquiring dengue fever in Brazil during holidays seasons?", Scientific reports, vol. 5, pp. 8462.
Bolzan, A., Santos, E., Serafim, D., Ayer, E., Neto, A., Chaves, M., Araújo, V. &Cerqueira, J. 2013, "O09.4 Mobilization For HIV, Syphilis and Hepatitis B and C Testing During Brazil’s Carnival", Sexually Transmitted Infections, vol. 89, no. Suppl 1, pp. A43-A43.
Burattini, M.N., Coutinho, F.A.B., Lopez, L.F., Ximenes, R., Quam, M., Wilder-Smith, A., Massad, E., Medicinskafakulteten, Epidemiologioch global hälsa, Umeåuniversitet&Institutionenförfolkhälsaochkliniskmedicin 2016, "Potential exposure to Zika virus for foreign tourists during the 2016 Carnival and Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil", Epidemiology and infection, vol. 144, no. 9, pp. 1904-1906.