Delivery in day(s): 5
Unit 19 Marketing Planning Assignment Help
Purpose of the assignment:
Marketing Planning is to assess learner’s understanding and skills to develop marketing plans that meet marketing objectives, and meet the needs of the target market. In particular, learners shall be assessed in the following areas:
In the competitive world of Marketing it is often valued that a potential employee has undertaken work experience whilst studying, with a well-known blue chip organisation. Assuming you have been successful in securing a three month work experience placement with your chosen organisation ( i.e. Samsung, Nokia, Sony, HTC, Apple, Primark, Zara or Marks & Spenser), you have been assigned to undertake a number of following individual tasks and group tasks that will be beneficial for the organisation and in aiding the understanding of marketing for new employees and young graduates.
Specification of Assessment
- Present your work in one business report style which should include table of contents, reference list, foot or end notes and appendices if any
- Include the reference code of this assignment on your assignment submission front page.
- Each page must be numbered at the bottom right hand side.
- Ensure the following information is in the footer on every page:
- Your name
- The production date of your submission
- The code number of your assignment brief
- The page number
- The name of the unit
- Spell-check the document and make sure there are no grammatical errors.
- Complete all the tasks.
- Produce clear specific reasoning and arguments in support of your answers.
- Submit your work in a single work processed document of not more than 5000 words for all Learning Outcomes. This word limit is only for guidelines, and is not applied to grading.
- You must include a bibliography at the end to show where your information was sourced.
- Your sources must be identified using the Harvard referencing system. The words used in your bibliography will not be included in your word count.
1.1 Review changing perspectives in marketing planning.
1.2 Evaluate an organisation’s capability for planning its future marketing activity.
1.3 Examine techniques for organisational auditing and for analysing external factors that affect marketing planning.
1.4 Carry out organisational auditing and analysis of external factors that affect marketing planning in a given situation.
2.1 Assess the main barriers to marketing planning.
2.2 Examine how organisations may overcome barriers to marketing planning.
3.1 Write a marketing plan for a product or a service.
3.2 Explain why marketing planning is essential in the strategic planning process for an organisation.
3.3 Examine techniques for new product development.
3.4 Justify recommendations for pricing policy, distribution and communication mix.
3.5 Explain how factors affecting the effective implementation of the marketing plan have been taken into account.
4.1 Explain how ethical issues influence marketing planning.
4.2 Analyse examples of how organisations respond to ethical issues.
4.3 Analyze examples of consumer ethics and the effect it has on marketing planning.